Why choose GK9 for day care?
At The Green K9, we not only believe in providing the highest standards, but we set the standards for comfort, cleanliness and care for our K9 guests. Your dog will be able to play all day with friends, get fresh outdoor air every hour, snooze on custom dog couches, and snuggle in warm blankets. We keep our dog-to-human staff ratio low, so we can give your dog the special attention he or she needs.
- Free K9 Cams to watch your dog play from your computer or mobile device.
- Indoor playroom with viewing window.
- Doggie Treadmill sessions available.
- HOURLY group outings on K9 grass to avoid muddy dogs and it allows us to sanitize our yard area.
- Our guests are inspected head to paw while in day care. Our staff looks at each guest for issues that need to be brought to their parent’s attention, such as: ear and eye infections, skin and coat issues, grooming needs, etc.
- We DO NOT “put the dogs away in crates” for 2 hours of “nap time”. Dogs are permitted to self nap on comfortable beds in the playroom as they need to. Our goal is to return a happy, calm and tired dog to you. You may request a private rest time if necessary for health reasons.
- Most of the barking issues in pet care facilities are due to dogs expressing their need for human attention and protesting confinement. We strive to provide a stress free environment with noise control. We do this by keeping the dogs happy, entertained and not confined. If a dog is unable to be in the group and is inconsolable in a holding space, we will contact their pet parent to have them picked up.